Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Marshmallow challenge


Marshmallow Challenge
Walt: create a structured recount with correct tenses and punctuation.

Room 8  had a marshmallow challenge.
IT WAS COOL BUT WE ARE NOT THE BEST GROB THERE  WAS A GROB THAT I
DONT NO.I WELL TILL YOU THE REST AT THE BOTTOM OF THE INTRODUCTION.

Hi room 8 had a cool marshmallow thing it was cool but it was not cool when my team was not
the best we had a good thing was ever we are playing i think it was a marshmallow thing OK it
does make since don't look at it good bye.

I did some that was cool and fun it was fun but it was not fun or cool.When we lose it was hand to
lose what was the coolers.

I was running around the school. IT WAS CRAZY THAT WAS FUN IT WAS NOT FUN THEN
 RUNNING IS GOOD TO RUN GOOD BYE THAT IS ALL THE END.


No comments:

Post a Comment