Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

letter to mrs molal

Hi mrs molal my goal for 2019 is learning about maths and reading.
My hobbies is playing fortnite and help them  to win the game.
I like running around playing board games and when I'm hot i go pools
.i like to share with people my things at home and school.My favorite food is
KFC pizza and my favorite ice cream is orange chocolate chips.

My family:
my dad  is 31 year old He is Maori.His favorite games are fortnite  and rugby
.My mum's culture is Cook Island my dad and mum and lives in 1 bagnall ave
and my 4 sister lives there two with my nan lives there and my Grandpa
passed
away on the 9th of October.

School history:
I was at school when i was a year 1 and.Now i am a year 7 at pt england
school
When i was a year 5 i  made jokes.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment