Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

Rainbow's End

Recount

Planning: The Yr 7’s went on a tip to rainbow’s end we got
into groups and we enjoy it. 


On Wednesday the 20th of November All of the Yr 7’s went
to rainbow’s end but we had to go in our group.
When we got in our group
we had to talk and in my group there was Lennox Hope
Jarreka Pifeleti Elizah and Mamarae. Also our
helper was my friends brother his name was Silas,
when we got there we saw different schools there and
we had to wait for the bus.
The other bus took a little long and then they came and
we got in and then we
put on the thing so that we can go on the rides, me and
my group we went on the roll a coaster and more.
The one I like was the cars one because i like to dive
and i also like the feer fall
Because when the people go up they go scary and
when they fall down it's funny because I can hear
them from where  I was.

And there was more happiness there too.
And i also like Rainbow's End 
    


No comments:

Post a Comment