Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

My bubble

who would I have to came in my bubble?

I would have my whole family Because they are important to me.If we had a big house for my whole family then it will be fun because i have all my cousins there with me.


My mum is there every day to look after us and my dad goes to work to get money he works every day but not Saturday and Sunday.


picking my family is always my first is because they are there when i need them. I am the oldest boy in my family and my mum says to set a example to them. My uncle says the same thing and i do it, One of my cousin wants to go to the army because i wants to hold a gun. I tell him to be a cop but it is his choice. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Damien! What a special thing to want your family in your bubble with you! What is something fun that your family has done together during the lockdown?

    Damien, it is so good seeing your completing some of your tasks from home. Keep working hard and I hope to see you in our Meets this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK Mrs i will try to get there and in time to

      Delete